5 COOL SMALL BEDROOM STORAGE IDEAS FOR YOUR HOMES
Choosing the right pieces of storage is a much more challenging task when it comes to small-sized bedrooms. Organizing takes a little strategizing to make sure that every square inch counts. What matter is, achieving a visual balance, finding room for all that you need and creating a relaxing vibe. Let’s take a look at 5 cool bedroom storage ideas that can make your bedroom clutter free and better spaced out.
The simplest and the easiest go-to idea when it comes to storage is the usage of a chest of drawers. Freestanding drawers and wardrobes with compact storage units, make way to better optimise space in your bedroom. And they look great too, provided you pick a style that will complement and enhance your existing décor!
Chests of drawers envelope spacious horizontal drawers that are perfect for storing blankets, knitwears, rugs and a lot more that eat up a lot of space. While stout. low drawers are great for storing accessories such as handbags, scarves or even shoes!
You can instantly add up a new dimension to your small space by using bedside tables, nightstands and consoles. Nowadays proficient interior design consulting services are offered by the majority of the top furniture shops in Coimbatore, Salem, Chennai and all other big cities.
Shelving is a quick solution for optimising your floor space in your bedroom. It is also a great way to showcase your favourite collectables, trinkets, books, décor pieces and a lot more. It is also a super versatile storage option that can easily accommodate a host of items that you struggle to find a space for, in your home.
Never underrate the value of the space beneath your bed. Even if your room has ample cupboards, items like shoes, bags etc easily gravitate to that forgotten area. Nowadays most of bedroom furniture stores offer standard bedsteads that can be easily paired with sturdy under-bed baskets or even large drawers on castors for more value.
Divan beds with drawers are also extremely useful.
Pro tip: Choose one with a plain fabric cover so that you can avoid using valance sheets and can reach the drawers easily without hassle.
Nowadays even luxury furniture showrooms are offering utility beds that render a lot of storage space. One such innovation is the lift-up bed, where the entire slatted base can be raised, by a hydraulic system revealing the storage area. These functional pieces prove to be more disruptive than drawers. Out of season quilts, rugs, comforters, additional pillows or even extra beds can be concealed smartly.
Other handy bedroom storage solutions:
- There are a lot of small bedroom cupboard designs that are very sleak when it comes to the occupied floor space.
- There are exclusively designed cabinets for bedroom storage. One important point to be noted is that if not chosen properly they might disturb the mood created by your interiors. Be careful in choosing bedroom cabinets that support not just storage but also deliver visual balance.
- There are very cute small dressers that are employed by professional organisers for clients living in studio apartments or tight quarters. If you are not a big fan of dressers then try a slim night table with more drawers.
- Another traditional but valuable method is to use fitted furniture – a good interior designer will be able to solve the problems of awkward angles, uneven nooks and out-of-proportion walls and present a sleek and balanced appearance.
- Bedroom storage wall units & other small wall racks.
It is rightly said that your bedroom is a magnet for clutter. It is the right space in the entire house for all of your personal stuff. Adopt a few of the above-mentioned bedroom storage ideas. For sure you will be able to create a much more inviting and a lively bedroom space. Ready for a beautiful vamp?